Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not About Love - Pick Your Own Muse

Hey All... Yes, I'm still around. School has pretty much taken over my life, so writing is few and far between these days.  Plus, the story I have been messing around with doesn't seem to want to really take off.  So, instead we're left with another one-shot.

I posted this over on the Hockey Fan Fic board on Yahoo a little over a week ago, but I wanted to make sure my followers over here also got a chance to read this too.

This story is actually about no-one in particular for a change.  Instead you get to pick the player/person involved. The only criteria is that he's got dark hair and blue eyes. So, in the comments section, let me know who you pick!!

Enjoy. It's all Adult Content. :)




Not About Love...



“Sssh,” he said, placing his hand over my mouth and pulling me down the darkened hallway.

“Where are we going?” I asked, the words coming out all muffled as I spoke into his warm hand.

He turned, gave me a warning look with his piercing blue eyes and turned back to the way he was leading us.  Chills of anticipation ran through my body and despite knowing this could be the start of something more complicated, my hormones were leaving caution to the wind.  Once again I was reminded that I never stood a chance when it came to dark-haired, blue eyed boys.

“You told me to find a place where we could keep this secret,” he spoke evenly; his voice bouncing off the walls, along with my nervous breathes.  “Are you having second guesses?”

“No,” I whispered in a tone that was not as reassuring sounding as I wanted it to sound, especially to myself.

“Hmm,” he quipped.  That was my answer, the answer that meant he was not backing down on his idea and that I should be ready to follow through with everything we had talked about the last few weeks through errant texts and messages.  I took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, willing my lust for him to completely take over.  This was not about love; this was about the heat of the moment and the necessity to satisfy a raw need.

I can’t say I was totally surprised when he led me out the emergency exit at the back of the building.  If this was going to work, full secrecy had to be accomplished.  The night was like an invisibility cloak and in a couple steps I was easily sliding into the cold leather seat of his car.  A shiver went through me, but it certainly wasn’t due to the cold temperatures.

A smile broke out on his face when he climbed in the driver’s seat and brought the engine to life.  Before shifting it into drive he reached over, cupped my left breast with his hand, squeezed it firmly then tugged on my shirt, coaxing me over to him.  I willingly leaned in and allowed him to assault my lips.  There were no butterflies and rainbows in this kiss, instead it was a reminder of how much we were going to enjoy the next series of events that were going to happen.  My hand easily slid down the front of his shirt and into his lap only to find his cock already straining against his pants.

“Mmmm,” I purred into his ear before flicking my tongue along the outline of it.  This time it was he who was shivering.

“Fuck,” he breathed before jamming the car into drive, pushing us both back in our seats.





“Take off your shirt,” I growled.  Sure, I had seen her tits from the pics I had directed her to send in texts she sent me but it was time to see them in real time and be able to touch them.  She paused for a moment, long enough to make me think she was going to give me a hard time.  Not that this would be a surprise of course.  That was one of the things that attracted me to her.  Sass. She knew how to play the game and we easily fed off one another because of it.

“Oh, fine,” she sighed playfully with a wink before pulling her shirt up and over her head and depositing it onto the floorboards of my car.  Keeping one hand on the wheel I reached around and unhooked her bra, freeing her large tits.  With no chance of holding back, I left out a groan as soon as my hand cupped one of them.  My dick suddenly became harder and if I didn’t play my cards right, I was going to blow my load like a rookie even before her hands or lips wrapped around my dick.  “Are you sure this is safe?  I mean you look to be in a trance and I’m not quite sure you’re paying attention to the road…” she giggled.

“I’m good at multi-tasking,” I mumbled despite thinking that she probably had a good point.

“Suuurrreee,” she drew out, before lightly biting my neck.  Pulling up to a red-light, I dropped my head back and left out a groan.  She left out another soft laugh, situated herself skillfully on her seat and leaned across the console, making her ass pop out behind her like it was made to spank.  Without realizing it, I sucked in a breath and held it as she undid my belt and lowered the zipper of my jeans.  “Breathe…I don’t have my seatbelt on, so you crashing the car would not be so ideal at this moment,” she smiled up at me with bright blue eyes.

I left out the air in a laugh, but quickly sucked it back in when her fingers wound around the tip of my cock and firmly pushed down the shaft.  After she jerked me with her hand for a few strokes, I sucked in another breath when I felt her begin to trace her tongue around the head.  I found myself mentally singing along to Move’s Like Jagger, a song that would normally make me instantly change the station, as it played on the radio so that I could make sure I’d at least last long enough to feel her take me fully into her mouth.





I had rehearsed this in my mind over and over, knowing it would someday come to this.  Sadly, my fantasies didn’t hold a candle to what I was about to do.  His cock suddenly seemed even larger than I had pictured.  All I could do was smile as I pressed my lips down over the tip and begin taking him into my mouth.  He left out a groan, which in turn made me moan.  He pushed some of my hair back off my forehead and kept his fingers entwined in it as I settled into sucking him off.

The first couple times I took him all in, I thought I was going to gag as the tip hit my tonsils, but soon all I could focus on was how good he tasted and his breathing.  Blow-jobs weren’t exactly my favorite, but for some reason I was all for it when it came to him.  Every time we talked about it, it suddenly sounded like the best idea in the world.  Tonight, I was going to make sure it was the best idea and enjoy the feel of him in my mouth.  Add in the danger factor of giving him head while he was driving, upped the ante and made me even hornier.

I let out a small cry when I felt him lightly tug on one of my nipples.  “You are such a naughty girl,” he mumbled, almost incoherently.  I moaned back in agreement.   “Look at you taking me,” he continued, the dirty talk making me wish his cock was inside of my pussy and not in my mouth.  With his size, I was certain he could get me off even if it wasn’t hard.

His breathing became heavier, my hand tightened around the base of his dick, and his fist pulled my hair tighter.  Knowing it wouldn’t be much longer, I shifted myself into a position that I could take his cum without choking on it and sucked harder.

“Fuck,” he breathed.  “I’m gonna cum, babe,” he choked out just seconds before I took his hot load.





A couple swallows and she was looking up at me with a smile as she licked her lips.  “Mmm,” she purred.

I sat back in my seat and left out a relieved sigh.

“How was that?” she asked curiously.

“Fucking hot,” I growled, reaching around and cracking her ass with the palm of my hand.  She giggled and plopped back into her seat and looked around.

“I didn’t even realize we parked…” she looked back over at me with wide eyes.  Despite the fact she was sitting in the passenger seat, top-less and had just finished sucking me off, there was still an innocence about her that was already getting me hard for the next thing I had in mind.

Without saying anything, I leaned across the console and took one of her nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hardened peak.  Her other breast was overflowing in my hand as I gently massaged it.  She arched back and left out a meaningful sigh.  “I want to fuck you,” I said in an audible whisper before latching onto her other nipple.

“Mmm,” she moaned, not technically giving me permission, but not giving me a solid “no way.”  When I ran a hand down between the legs and felt the wetness sneaking through her jeans, it was obvious I wouldn’t have to work too hard to get her over to my side of thinking.  This wasn’t apart of my original plan when I got her into my car, but since we were throwing caution to the wind to begin with, what did it matter if we pushed it to the limit?

Grinding against my hand as my lips traced a path across and tits and up to her collarbone, she reached down between us and undid the button of her jeans.  Firmly grabbing my wrist she guided it to her hot flesh.

“Going commando tonight, eh?” I asked, my voice going hoarse from the surprise.

“Guess it’s your lucky day,” she chirped.

“No, I’m thinking it’s yours,” I breathed into her ear after quickly pulling her towards me.  I slid my fingers in between her folds and searched her core.  Kissing her hard, I swallowed her cry of pleasure as I began pumping my fingers up into her.  2 of my thick fingers slid easily into her due to being so turned on and wet from sucking me off.

“Pllleeeaaassseee,” she cried out, dropping her head backwards, exposing her long neck for me to bite.

This was turning out to be a better night than I had planned.  My only goal was to get a blow job, but her effort definitely called for some pay-back.  Hearing her cries in the small space of my car, made up my mind that she too was going to cum tonight.





His calloused fingers might have been too much to deal with on a normal night, but he had me so turned on and wet that the friction they caused had me fucking his hand; add in his thumb pressed firmly against my clit and too soon I was seeing stars.  Holding onto his broad shoulders, the orgasm rolled through me like a tidal wave.  I was still attempting to catch my breath when his lips came within centimeters of my ear and whispered, “I really want to be inside of you…”  There was no way to ignore his words this time around.

Any sane thoughts had left my head as soon as I had his cock in my mouth.  I was never one for random hook-ups, especially with guys like him, but there were always firsts in life, right?  Instead of saying anything, I made quick work of the buttons on his shirt, ran my fingers up and down his chiseled chest and then down to find his cock hardened once more with some pre-cum moistening my hand.  That was all the proof I needed.  He was ready and so was I.  In the next moment I was pulling my pants all the way off, hitting the button for the seat to go all the way back and reclining it as I gave him a look that said, “Bring it.”

He was out of his own jeans in a few seconds flat.  I squeaked when he picked me up so that he could slide into my seat.  Despite it being uncomfortable as hell at first, I faced the windshield and braced my hands on his thighs when he pulled my ass into lap.  With his hands on my hips to guide me down over his cock, I slowly left out my breath as my body stretched to fit him.  He groaned and pushed deeper inside.  By the time he bottomed out in me, I could have sworn I felt him hit my diaphragm.  I loved it deep and with the way he had me positioned coupled with the length of his cock, I was going to get it deeper than ever before.

“Babe, you feel sooo tight. Mmm,” he growled.

“Ooh,” was all that came out of my mouth as he moved me slowly up and down his shaft.  It never once seemed to cross my mind that we were parked on a back street and that despite his windows being tinted; anyone walking in front of the car would have gotten a show.  I was too wrapped up in the pleasure I was feeling as he fucked me from behind, groaning uninhibitedly when one of his hands came snaking around to hold my breasts.

The way he was making me feel was going to make it more than awkward the next time we sat in the same room together.  There was no doubt I would end up thinking back to this night and there was no doubt that I would find myself longing to do this again each time it did come to mind.  Not only did he play a game to get paid, he played a game to get laid and he obviously played both in expert fashion.

One more hit and all those thoughts left my brain.  He was in control and I was happy to be along for the ride, calling out his name like it had been meant to be cried.  Tonight, we were both winners.


5 comments: